Vogue 8618 top with draped collar and modified dolman sleeves. I started sewing this using the construction techniques in the instructions, but had a lot of problems getting my machine to cooperate, resulting in the fabric getting stretched out in some areas -- particularly at the left neckline end of the shoulder seam. Eventually I ended up doing most of the work on the serger. I also didn't do as many alterations as usual and I think the fit suffered somewhat as a result. Some of the underarm wrinkles are probably unavoidable due to the dolman cut, but an FBA might have helped.
One problem was I had my nominal size for this pattern, which would have had far too much ease given my knit's stretch. I sized all the pieces down. Here's the front, with width removed in one area crossing the shoulder line and another crossing the neckline. Length is also removed from the chest area, crossing the seam joining the sleeve. To make it possible to remove a different amount of width at the hip than further up, I made a horizontal slash (shown in dark blue) along the lengthen/shorten line.
Sizing down the back, same way as the front.
Since length was removed from the front and back such that that change crossed the "armscye" seam, the same amounts had to be removed from the sleeve piece. Here, the changes go lengthwise instead of crosswise, because of the way the sleeve is set onto the bodice -- it's not a normal set-in sleeve.
Usually I'd remove length from the sleeve too, but it seemed like there was extra length in this sleeve to give it a scrunched look, and I figured I might as well leave it all.
The collar also had to be altered to match. I followed the dots to see where the bodice alterations matched up to the collar, and ended up with 6 different points. (It would also work to combine most of these and just draw a smaller rectangle, but then all the dots would have to be repositioned.)
The resized front compared to the original -- normally I would use the size shown by the dotted line.