Altering the pattern pieces: additions are green and subtractions are red. From left to right:
1. I didn't alter the scarf piece at all.
2. On the front, I sloped the shoulder a little more, raised the underarm slightly, and added extra length above the waist as a FBA/posture alteration. This gets eased into the side seam.
3. On the back, I made the shoulder line squarer, cut the armhole deeper, and added some extra CB length and hip width.
4. On the sleeve, I used two sizes bigger than the rest of the pattern. I reshaped the cap to be asymmetric, so that there's less fabric at the front than the back. The underarm seam has also been straightened, since my arms do not get that much thinner at the elbow.