(1) Two Bays at Cabier Ocean Lodge
(2) Two Bays is 100 yards from Cabier Ocean Lodge & Cabier beach
Cabier Ocean Lodge & beach with Two Bays Villa & studios behind it
(4) Two Bays Villa and Beachside Studio
(5) Cabier's stunning beach - on a normal day
(5) Cabier Ocean Lodge & Two Bays just up from the beach
(6) Two Bays is really close to the sea on both sides
(7) Two Bays Villa - front garden & veranda and Bayside Studio to the rear
(8) Two Bays - Villa & Beachside
(9) Two Bays Infinity swimming pool
For use by Two Bays guests only
(10) Two Bays sun terrace and rear garden
(11) Two Bays infinity pool overlooking the ocean
(12) Two Bays Infinity pool and terrace
At sunset watch the pelicans fishing, then the fireflies, and when there are more stars than fire flies - go to dinner!
(13)Two Bays pool terrace and fresh water shower
(14) Two Bays Villa deep veranda - Shaded to enable you to enjoy the outside at all times
(15) Two Bays Villa veranda - eating outside with a view is one of life's joys
(16) A place to relax completely with a wonderful view
(17) Villa Sitting room side of veranda with a swing seat made for two
(18) Villa veranda with swing seats
(19) A swing seat with room for two
(20) View from Villa veranda to Cabier beach
(21) Cabier beach from Two Bays
(22) Villa veranda looking to Crochu Bay
(23) Swing seat on Villa veranda - just the place for a snooze
(24) The lilies attract in the humming birds
(25) Bayside from garden on Crochu Bay side
(26) The Villa sitting room with the doors open the barriers between inside and outside are removed.
(27) The Villa sitting room with Cabier beach in the background.
(28) A good view even from inside
(29) Villa sitting room is kept cool by the breezes and large overhead ceiling fans.
(30) Villa sitting room with small library and reference books
(31) Villa sitting room - locally made hardwood furniture and batik
(32) Villa kitchen and breakfast bar looking towards front door
(33) Fully eqipped kitchen
(34) Villa with its wide opening louvre doors
(35) The Villa main rooms each have two 3 metre wide opening hardwood doors with fully adjustable hardwood louvres. View into bedroom.
(36) All the beds have generous mosquito nets - although with breeze and height - Two Bays is hardly troubled.
Villa bedroom with one set of doors shut & louvres open.
(38) Ah - to be able to lie in bed and look at the sea - in two directions!
(39) Villa bedroom with King size bed and one set of doors shut
(40) Villa bedroom looking towards en-suite bathroom
(41) A complete feeling of space - so few barriers between inside & outside
(42) looking out over Crochu harbour
(43) The view - if you can stay awake long enough!
(44) The view from the Villa and Bayside Studio
(45) Villa veranda with Bayside studio at the side
(46) Two Bays Villa and Beachside Studio - view friom Cabier Beach
(47) Two Bays Villa, Beachside Studio and garden
(48) View from Two Bays Villa veranda to the beach
(49) Two Bays Beachside Studio
(50) Beachside Studio looking towards Cabier Beach
(51) The way to the beach and Cabier from Two Bays
(52) Beachside veranda with swing seats
(53) Interior of Beachside Studio through doors onto 6 metre veranda bringing the outside inside
(54) Beachside Studio kitchen (Bayside is identical) is fully equipped for those who like cooking.
(55) Beachside Studio with its doors and windows closed and louvres open
(55) Interior of Beachside Studio & double door to Villa (ideal for children) as it can have either 2 single beds or 1 King size bed
(56) Local Batik in Beachside Studio
(57) Swing seat views to Cabier beach from Bayside Studio
(58) Beachside Studio has two swing seats
(60) Beachside Studio veranda and view inland to Crochu village
(61) The view to Cabier beach from Beachside veranda
(62) Beachside Studio - view to rain forest and steps down to Cabier road
(63) Rear garden and steps to front road with Beachside Studio
(64) View down front garden to Bayside veranda
(65) Two Bays Bayside Studio overlooking Crochu Harbour (at end of dry season 2010)
(66) Bayside veranda from garden
(68) Bayside veranda looking out to sea.
(69) Bayside veranda - with the inevitable swing seat to be able to snooze or read in with a sea view
(70) Bayside Studio view to Ocean
(71) Interior of Bayside - front door to through to veranda
(72) Bayside Studio view out over veranda to Crochu harbour & Queen size bed
(73) Both Studios have lots of internal and external space and can join together with the Villa.
(74) Bayside Studio kitchen
(75) Bayside studio bathroom - it is the same as Beachside studio
(76) Bayside studio veranda and space inside (before infinity pool was built).
(77) Bayside studio view to Crochu harbour
(78) Rear garden and front doors to Villa and Studios
(79) The pool terrace with gate from garden
(80) The front garden and back road to Cabier Ocean Lodge
(81) The front garden
(82) The front garden towards Crochu Harbour side
(83) Front of Villa with slowly growing fan palm
(84) Villa garden and veranda with Beachside Studio on the right
(85)Two Bays sitting on its headland - just 90 metres behind Cabier Ocean Lodge
(86) Cabier Ocean Lodge and beach with Two Bays
(87) Cabier Ocean Lodge from the promontory with the protective reef in background
(88) Cabier beach from Cabier Ocean Lodge
(89) Cabier Ocean Lodge from Cabier beach
(90) Cabier beach on a busy day!
Sheltered Cabier beach and Crochu are protected by an offshore reef - ideal for swimming
(92) Cabier beach - safe calm water
(93) Just a reminder of what your stunning beach looks like
(94) Cabier Ocean Lodge terrace restaurant - Just 100 metres from Two Bays and overlooking the sea
Cabier Ocean Lodge restaurant - i00 metres from Two Bays
(96) Local fishermen bring in a catch for supper at Cabier
(97) Local fishermen trying their luck
(98) Local wildlife dropping in for "take away"
(99) Pelican in Crochu Bay below Two Bays - not the only fishermen
(100) One of the local pelican family
(101) St Georges harbour yacht basin - take a short cruise up the Grenadines as part of a Cabier package
St George's Harbour - the most beautiful in the Caribbean
(103) St George's harbour - end of the Carenage which goes right around it
(104) August Carnival - parades day and night with music (very loud music)
(105) The August carnival has a local village atmosphere
(106) Rain forest flowers - about 45 minutes from Cabier
(106) Trips to the rainforest - swim in waterfalls
(107) Roads of Grenada
(108) Some of the views are spectacular
(110) They start them young - local cricket - Crochu CC is just up the road - wait untl he learns to bowl!
(111) Visit Three Rivers Rum distillery - still water powered and producing 80% proof rum