A botanical garden in Marrakech, Morocco. It was designed by the expatriate French artist Jacques Majorelle in 1924, during the colonial period when Morocco was occupied by France. The garden has been open to the public since 1947. It has been owned by Yves Saint-Laurent and Pierre Bergé since the 1980s and is open to the public.
Dec 29, 2007