1. Open up Firefox, click on Tools -> Options.
2. The Options dialog should come out, just click on the Feeds tab.
3. In the Feeds tab, you can have different ways to manage your feeds.
4. Select the one you want to use (Google Reader in our case), and click on OK.
5. Now go to ”www.google.com/reader“, you will see this page.
6. You can scroll down the page and click on the link to take a tour first.
7. In the subscription section, I got quite a few items because I am using Google Reader for most of the news sites that I visit.
8. When you go to a site that has the RSS icon, you can click on it to subscribe the RSS feed.
9. Some times you will get a list of feeds that you can subscribe to, just choose the one that you mostly likely to read.
10. When you see this page coming up, just click on the “Add to Google Reader” button so that Google Reader can manage your RSS subscription.
11. This is the item (PC World) that I have just added, the number in the brackets tell you how many headlines you haven't read.
12. The good thing about Google Reader is that you can share your favourite articles with your friends. (by Share function or email).