This is the first geocache that we ever found and we found it by accident! Erez was worried that it was a bomb because it was in an ammo box . ; )
Here are the backs of the first few geotokens I made- I thought I should number them
Here are the fronts- I used polymer clay on large fender washers and made miniature desert landscapes. I put a varnish on over top of them to help the clay stay on the metal but I think next time I will use a less glossy varnish. The shine obscures the details a bit.
Close up of # 7
The ammo box that we found by accident. I had not made any geotokens yet but I placed one of my "Mojave Monster" creations in the cache for the next guy to find.