The Clinton House, a Tudor revival style, was built in 1931. Residents, city officials and journalists covered dedication of the National Register plaque.
Marilyn Heifner, director of the Fayetteville Advertising and Promotion Commission, gives some history about the Clinton House while Tim Freeman of the commission and Mayor Lioneld Jordan look on.
A crowd of about 30 people turned out for the dedication and tours of the home.
The plaque, draped with a blue cloth, was unveiled after an explanation of the previous owners and how the house was acquired by the University of Arkansas.
Jim Greeson, a former owner of the house, attended the ceremonies.
Inside the house are numerous displays of Clinton memorabilia.
A reproduction of Hillary Clinton's wedding dress is also on display.
The plaque includes a bas-relief photo of the Clintons from their wedding when they were standing at the entrance to their home.