#1 Take special note of the circuit board on the right-most unit
#2 The right-most unit which caught fire
#3 Close-up of the circuit board. fire occurred under this board though
#6 The power distribution board... Completely destroyed.
#4 Another angle. Notice the wiring block with the L's. This is where power was fed to the unit. Steibel-Eltron's representative said we probably had a wiring problem... but, if that were true, 1) wouldn't this wiring block have melted, and 2) why did the unit work for 2 years?
#5 A photo of the damage under the circuit board. There is a 2nd circuit board -- appears to be a power distribution board -- which is actually what caught fire.