1. Remove battery
2. Close battery door but do not slide it in. Support the door with your thumb and hold as shown, for the purpose of dry run routine.
3. With adhesive's protective backing material in place, put the grip gently on the camera.
4. Slide the grip gently in both directions: toward the battery door and the lens, until it stops.
5. Close-up of contact on the battery door side.
6. Another close-up. Keep in mind firm support of battery door with your thumb and gentle touch on the grip making contact during the dry run, and later, during actual mounting. Please, repeat all the dry run steps until you feel comfortable with the routine and layout.
7. Close battery door completely.
Use soft pad with a drop of rubbing alcohol (not supplied) to clean the grip mounting area. Let it dry or wipe it with dry pad. Now you and S95 are ready for actual mounting of the grip.
8. Remove backing material from adhesive film. Avoid touching the adhesive with your fingers.
9.Slide out battery door. Without making contact between grip and camera body, place the grip over approximate mounting area and gently put it on camera. Do not apply any pressure on the grip at this point.
10. Gently, make slight adjustments to place the grip over exact mounting area. Still don't exert the pressure on the grip.
11. Examine placement
12. same as # 11
13. Press grip down and from the side perpendicular to camera body in respective locations.
14. Examine the final location and keep pressing in different spots, always perpendicular to the camera body at given point.
15. This is how the notch on the grip should corelate with the battery door opening.
16. And how it should look from the bottom
18. And the side...
18. Finally, this is the way, I have envisioned to hold the S95 with grip to achieve the most benefits from this ergonomic enhancement. Thank you for your patience and support. Enjoy!