Oops -- patch on one of the corners because I trimmed too much.
Front piece #1 shortened at mid-armhole, above the bust, and at the hip. Sorry about the wrinkles -- I had just put all the pieces away when I thought to photograph them.
The other front piece, #3, shortened in all the same places.
Back pattern piece shortened at the same places as the fronts. I have also cut away a little at the top of the princess seam because I have a slightly narrow back.
Side piece shortened at the same places, except mid-armhole b/c this piece does not cover that area. Some width is removed from the princess seam as on the back piece.
Drape shortened in several places to make it in proportion to the other pieces. (The wide tape is not an alteration; this piece is so big, it is printed in two parts and you have to tape it together. And the bit of tape along the lower edge is just because I messed up and started cutting along the wrong line.) The two diagonal shortening alterations are to make the right front of the drape match the right front of the bodice, and the other two are to match the left front and the left back. I couldn't fit the whole piece in the photo, but what you can't see hasn't been altered.
Mangled upper sleeve with lots of width added and some length removed (to match the length taken out of the fronts and back at mid-armhole and above the bust).
Under sleeve altered to match the length of the upper sleeve. No width added here.