Hendricks Center for the Arts
Look around the Hendricks Center for the Arts-- Beloit College's newest academic building, which opened for classes in August of 2010. The 58,000 square foot facility sits two blocks from the main Beloit campus, in the heart of downtown. Home to dance, music, film and theatre faculty and programs, the facility is the college's second largest academic building. Originally built as the Beloit Post Office (in 1910), the building was the city's public library from 1972-2009. For its third act, the building was completely renovated by Diane Hendricks, chair of ABC Supply, and her late husband, college trustee Ken Hendricks, and gifted to the college.
Jan 3, 2011