On April 14th, 2010, shelves become empty as Kloke Group begins packing the collection for storage.
May 14, 2010, with all preliminary work complete, the building is ready for the next phase of renovation work to begin.
Packed into boxes, the collection is then organized on pallets and prepared for storage.
Goodbye for now, picture books!
Since the library's opening in 1959, the collection has been housed on metal shelving manafactured by Estey.
Once all furniture and fixtures were removed, the workers began removing the carpeting and tile.