Here where it sat for two years
I moved it out to get a better look at it.
It has a Unifence and there is another fence laying on it too.
Miter gauge. Not sure if that is original.
Mobile Base made by HTC.
Rail is sagging.
It looks like the rail has to be screwed to the top for support. That doesn't seem right to me.
I cleaned off the top.
Power switch box.
Need to buy a new cursor.
The blade is a little rusty.
That bolt and washer is where the splitter would attach if it had one.
Starting out about 2pm
I will start by removing this melamine top
Fortunately there aren't too many screws to remove most of them stripped out long ago.
See what I mean?
I don't like the way the frame is designed. Without the wood top there is nothing supporting the end of the Uniframe rail.
The melamine top is off.
So I removed the rail next. In hindsight, I should have removed it first. Although no harm was done.
It's getting lighter.
Unisaw with top removed.
Unisaw with top removed showing motor.
Painted Bracket 1
Full view of bracket
This paint is too gray.
I think I will need to buy a can from Delta.
I got my work bench cleaned off. I set my Unisaw motor there since changing the bearings will be my next project.
I had to temporarily assemble the saw and put it back on the mobile base. Right after I took this picture I fixed that bottom shelf so it was level.
First, I rolled in my Rockler clamp rack and then my Delta AP400 dust collector.
Then I rolled in my Skil XBench system which I keep on hand truck. If I keep this I will build a nice cabinet for it.
Next I rolled in a cart I use for finishing and the the Unisaw.
Then my big red Craftsman tool chest, the cart with the small DeWalt vacuum and Craftsman table saw roll in.
Darn. I forgot to turn off the radio.
Rockler's All Terrain Mobile Base fits between my toolbox and the Unisaw.
It's all in.
First I had to move every in my half of the garage out to the driveway. I keep everything mobile.
Mahogany Close up