Hypermodern - Pete Ippel Artist Book 100 Things to Enjoy
100 Things to Enjoy
Pete Ippel 2001
1. Watching a 3am football game at Cornell in the snow and seeing people act like kids again.
2. Hugging Jennifer, putting my nose in her hair and smelling strawberries.
3. Feeling my body relax when my head hits the pillow at night.
4. Remembering the joy in my father’s face on the first day of kindergarden.
5. Hannah’s eyes when her head is tipped down.
6. Having sled day with my boys at home.
7. Getting packages from people, love in the mailbox.
8. Wearing my Ezekiel hat and thinking about how much it means to me.
9. Blueberry cheese muffins from the dragon.
10. Putting my hands in things that are squishy, i.e. pudding mashed potatoes.
11. Being a respected person by my peers.
12. Taking pictures of friends without them knowing (candid shots).
13. Going to the top of the clock tower for no reason, just the view.
14. Walking alone and thinking about how smart I feel in the plantations.
15. Driving Cars.
16. The nape of the nec
Nov 24, 2001