So far this just contains the Brick Meeting House, but may some day contain other items. The Brick Meeting House was founded 1701 by William Penn. Although the business aspect of the meeting house has been laid down, Quakers and visitors still meet for worship 2x a month. The building has no heat, electricity, or plumbing, but we like it that way. There's a functional outhouse attached, and we wear our coats to worship in the winter. Being Quakers, we don't have to take our hats off in church. Because it's not a church, it's a meeting house.
Aug 24, 2013