First place the frame where it's going to go in the garden.
Changed my mind, sticks out too much so I think I'll have it this way instead.
Removed all the turf under where it's going to go. Leaving the path as a boundry marker.
Check I got the boundry correct.
Put weed sheet down and stand stakes ready, notice all the bricks and pot fully of water on the right I need to move.
Started raining after the last step so I had to quickly put the cover on and continued work inside.
Between the polytunnel and next doors fence, I just used bricks direct on top of the cover.
Digging out the soil adjacent to it to allow burying the weedsheet and polytunnel. Nice topsoil to be used later.
I ended up having to lift the entire left row of bricks to lay the polytunnel sheet under it. Painful work.
I had a cunning idea, I burried a hose under and into the polytunnel. Here's the outside end.
Build up a stand and place a large plastic pot. Put the hose into it and voila, an easy access gravity fed watering system!
Inside the polytunnel, the hose comes in at the corner and currently hangs under I get a better system.
Sharp sand the trench.
Henry takes a peak at my bodge table I just built.
How it looks with the door closed.
Not bad for the first ever table I built. All out of scrap wood and a crate lid I had lying around. Total cost = about 1quid!
Trays should nicely fit in the slots too... Hopefully won't rot too quickly!
Looking out onto the garden.
Very shiny beatle on the lavendar.
My dragon aquilegia is very happy this year.
Pleased that the Ranunculus' survived their first winter - they got dug up last year by Henry after I planted the bulbs...
The Clematis seems to be doing well this year too.
Good year for lupins.
Come on flower!